Grill pan Berlinger Haus BH7105 Purple Eclipse Collection
Advantages of the Berlinger Haus grill pan – Forged aluminum body with a marble finish
Preservation and even distribution of heat, thanks to the thickness of the casing
The full induction disc allows efficient heat distribution and reduced cooking time.
100% compatible with induction hobs on the market.
– 28x28x4.1 cm – 2100 liters
– Suitable for cooking and in the oven after removing the handle
– Non-stick coating solution
– Free of PFOA chemicals for healthy cooking
– Detachable handle
– Range of hotplates suitable for the stove: gas, halogen, electric, glass-evaporative and induction
– Ideal for fat-free cooking and extremely easy to clean
– Suitable for dishwashers
– Use only nylon, silicone or wooden utensils when working with the pan.
Instructions for use
Please read the instructions carefully for the correct use of the product.
After removing all labels, carefully wash and rinse the cookware with a mild detergent and water. After that, dry them with a soft cloth. Treat dishes with a little vegetable oil and wipe off the excess. This procedure preserves the effectiveness of the non-stick coating. Preliminary preparation
After cooking, let the dishes cool to room temperature. Do not try to cool them by pouring cold water into the hot container.
Clean the cookware with a mild detergent and warm water. Ideally, use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for non-stick surfaces. Our dishes give you maximum efficiency with minimum effort.
In addition, you can clean your cookware in the dishwasher.
Join us on this exquisite journey:
For any support or inquiries, visit our: