Frying Pan 28 cm Berlinger Haus BH-6088 Emerald Collection
This elegant frying pan with a detachable handle is made of forged aluminum thick wall body material and a 3-layer non-stick titan coating.
The high-quality materials used provide excellent thermal conductivity and allow the food to be cooked evenly on all sides. With the triple layer of the titan coating, the food won’t burn or stick. The ergonomic soft-touch handle offers a good grip and safe cooking as it does not get hot during cooking. The detachable handle is a great feature that will provide you with the opportunity to finish the cooking in the oven. The frying pan is stackable, which makes it a great asset to any large or small kitchen and will save you the much-needed space for other stuff. With the help of the plastic lid, you no longer have to transfer the food to a separate container before storing it in the fridge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTdNNJhjj_g
Size: Ø28 x 5.2 cm 2.4L
Plastic lid x 1
All products from the Emerald collection are free from harmful substances as are PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free.
This frying pan is suitable for all hob types including induction hobs. The turbo induction bottom allows the food to be cooked with less energy and still achieve the same great results.
Following the care and cleaning instructions will ensure the longevity and durability of the product and you will enjoy its use for years to come.
- 🌟 Guide to Maintaining the Pristine Quality of Your Berlinger Haus Cookware 🌟
- Temperature Regulation 🆒:
- Always allow your cookware to cool down naturally after use. This will prevent the possible damage that sudden temperature changes can cause.
- Resist the urge to splash cold water on a hot dish. It can lead to warping or even cracking.
- The Gentle Clean 💦:
- Employ a soft scrubbing pad coupled with a mild detergent for washing.
- Ensure all food residues are effectively washed off. Leftover stains can become stubborn over time or even affect the taste of the next dish.
- Avoid These at All Costs ❌:
- Metal scouring pads or other rough materials are a no-no. They can wreak havoc on the non-stick layer or leave unsightly scratches on your pristine cookware.
- Harsh chemical cleaners can strip away the sheen and degrade the quality of the cookware. Stick to mild soaps.
- Hand’s Touch is Best 🖐:
- While dishwashers offer convenience, they might not offer the gentlest of cleans. Especially for cookware with a special finish or coating, it’s always best to stick with hand washing. It preserves the integrity and longevity of the dish.
- Storage & Care 🌱:
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold or bacterial growth.
- Stack them with care, preferably with soft cloths in between to prevent scratches.
With diligence in maintenance and attentive care, your Berlinger Haus cookware will not only look as good as new but will also function with the same efficiency, letting you whip up culinary masterpieces for years to come. 🍳🥘👩🍳👨🍳
Join us on this exquisite journey:
For any support or inquiries, visit our:
- Temperature Regulation 🆒: