7-Piece Cookware Set Berlinger Haus BH/6791T Black Rose Collection
This elegant 7-Piece Cookware Set from the Black Rose collection is made of forged aluminum thick wall body material and a 3-layer non-stick marble coating.
The high-quality materials provide excellent thermal conductivity and allow the food to be cooked evenly on all sides. With the triple layer of the marble coating, the food won’t burn or stick. The ergonomic soft-touch handle offers a good grip and safe cooking as it stays cool during cooking. The set comes with smart plastic lids that allow you to store your leftover food safely in the fridge. Its practical design provides stackable space-saving storage and at the same time prevents your food from getting the unpleasant fridge smell.
Casserole Ø24 x 12 cm 4.1L
Shallow pot with lid Ø28 x 7.5 cm 3.8 L
Frypan Ø24 x 4.8 cm 1.7L
Colour: Black &Rose gold
All products from the Black Rose collection are free from harmful substances as are PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free.
The cookware set is suitable for all hob types including induction hobs. The turbo induction bottom allows the food to be cooked with less energy and still achieve the same great results. The handles of the cookware set are not heat resistant and therefore it is not suitable for oven use.
Following the care and cleaning instructions will ensure the longevity and durability of the product and you will enjoy its use for years to come.
Maintenance instructions before its first use:
Start by removing all labels, carefully wash and rinse the cookware with a mild detergent and water. Next, dry the cookware with a soft towel. Treat the coating with a little vegetable oil and wipe off the excess. This procedure preserves the effectiveness of the non-stick coating.
- 🌟 Guide to Maintaining the Pristine Quality of Your Berlinger Haus Cookware 🌟
- Temperature Regulation 🆒:
- Always allow your cookware to cool down naturally after use. This will prevent the possible damage that sudden temperature changes can cause.
- Resist the urge to splash cold water on a hot dish. It can lead to warping or even cracking.
- The Gentle Clean 💦:
- Employ a soft scrubbing pad coupled with a mild detergent for washing.
- Ensure all food residues are effectively washed off. Leftover stains can become stubborn over time or even affect the taste of the next dish.
- Avoid These at All Costs ❌:
- Metal scouring pads or other rough materials are a no-no. They can wreak havoc on the non-stick layer or leave unsightly scratches on your pristine cookware.
- Harsh chemical cleaners can strip away the sheen and degrade the quality of the cookware. Stick to mild soaps.
- Hand’s Touch is Best 🖐:
- While dishwashers offer convenience, they might not offer the gentlest of cleans. Especially for cookware with a special finish or coating, it’s always best to stick with hand washing. It preserves the integrity and longevity of the dish.
- Storage & Care 🌱:
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold or bacterial growth.
- Stack them with care, preferably with soft cloths in between to prevent scratches.
With diligence in maintenance and attentive care, your Berlinger Haus cookware will not only look as good as new but will also function with the same efficiency, letting you whip up culinary masterpieces for years to come. 🍳🥘👩🍳👨🍳
Join us on this exquisite journey:
For any support or inquiries, visit our:
- Temperature Regulation 🆒: