6-Piece Frying Pan Set Berlinger Haus BH 6923 Metallic Line Carbon Pro Edition
6-Piece Frying Pan Set Berlinger Haus BH6923 Metallic Line Carbon Pro Edition with high non-stick properties, strength, hardness and scratch resistance. Cooking with minimal oil and fat. The pan can be used for all types of stoves. Induction bottom with Turbo Induction energy saving system. It promotes fast and even heating of dishes, saving 35% of energy costs. Felt protector for storage.
• Material: forged aluminum
• Frypan with lid Ø20*4,5 cm 1,0L
• Frypan with lid Ø24*4,8 cm 1,7L
• Grill pan with lid Ø28*28*4,1 cm 2,1L
• Color: Metallic Line Carbon Pro Edition
• Forged aluminium thick wall body material
• 3x durability non-stick titan coating
• Ergonomic Soft-touch handle
• T-glass lid with s/s knob and 18/10 s/s ring
• Turbo induction based
• Suitable for all type of hobs including Induction hob (Energy saving!)
• Elegant design
• Metallic outside color
• Can hanging on
• ECO friendly
PFOA, LEAD, Cadmium free
• Easy to clean (Made from efficiently and hygienically materials!)
Maintenance instructions before its first use:
After removing all labels, carefully wash and rinse the cookware with a mild detergent and water. Next, dry the cookware with a soft towel. Treat the coating with a little vegetable oil and wipe off the excess. This procedure preserves the effectiveness of the non-stick coating.
After cooking, let the dishes cool to room temperature. Do not try to cool them by pouring cold water into the hot container.
Clean the cookware with a mild detergent and warm water. Ideally, use non-abrasive cleaning products designed for non-stick surfaces. Our dishes give you maximum efficiency with minimum effort.
In addition, you can clean your cookware in the dishwasher.
Avoid using a hard sponge and sharp metal kitchen utensils such as forks and knives on the non-stick interior