22-Piece Cookware Set Berlinger Haus BH-7180 Burgundy Collection
This elegant 22-Piece Cookware Set Berlinger Haus from our Burgundy Collection is made of forged aluminum thick wall body material and a 3-layer non-stick marble coating.
The high-quality materials used provide excellent thermal conductivity and allow the food to be cooked evenly on all sides. With the triple layer of the marble coating, the food won’t burn or stick. The ergonomic soft-touch handle offers a good grip and safe cooking as it does not get hot during cooking. With a touch of a button, you can also remove the handle and stick the pan in the oven. The cookware is stackable, which makes it a great asset to any large or small kitchen and will save you the much-needed space for other stuff. With the help of the plastic lids, you no longer have to transfer the food to a separate container before storing it in the fridge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTdNNJhjj_g
Chef knife 20 cm – perfect for everyday dicing and mincing tasksProduct DescriptioSmall Casserole: 20 x 10.4 cm 2.5L
Medium Casserole: 24 x 11.8 cm 4.1L
Large Casserole: 28 x 12.5 cm 6.1L
Medium Frypan 24 x 4.8 cm 1.7L
Small Frypan 20 x 4.2 cm 1.0L
Whisk x 1
Ladle x 1
Slotted Turner x 1
Skimmer x 1
Plastic Lids x 5
T-glass lid with s/s knob and 18/10 s/s ring x 4
Heat resistant coasters x 2
Utility knife 12.5 cm – chopping smaller foods and vegetables
Paring knife 9 cm – peeling, slicing, and coring fruit & vegetables
Colour: metallic burgundy
All products from the Aquamarine collection are free from harmful substances as are PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free.
The cookware set is suitable for all hob types including induction hobs. The turbo induction bottom allows the food to be cooked with less energy and still achieve the same great results. The handles of the cookware set are not heat resistant and therefore it is not suitable for oven use.
Following the care and cleaning instructions will ensure the longevity and durability of the product and you will enjoy its use for years to come.
- 🌟 Guide to Maintaining the Pristine Quality of Your Berlinger Haus Cookware 🌟
- Temperature Regulation 🆒:
- Always allow your cookware to cool down naturally after use. This will prevent the possible damage that sudden temperature changes can cause.
- Resist the urge to splash cold water on a hot dish. It can lead to warping or even cracking.
- The Gentle Clean 💦:
- Employ a soft scrubbing pad coupled with a mild detergent for washing.
- Ensure all food residues are effectively washed off. Leftover stains can become stubborn over time or even affect the taste of the next dish.
- Avoid These at All Costs ❌:
- Metal scouring pads or other rough materials are a no-no. They can wreak havoc on the non-stick layer or leave unsightly scratches on your pristine cookware.
- Harsh chemical cleaners can strip away the sheen and degrade the quality of the cookware. Stick to mild soaps.
- Hand’s Touch is Best 🖐:
- While dishwashers offer convenience, they might not offer the gentlest of cleans. Especially for cookware with a special finish or coating, it’s always best to stick with hand washing. It preserves the integrity and longevity of the dish.
- Storage & Care 🌱:
- Dry the cookware thoroughly before storing it to prevent any mold or bacterial growth.
- Stack them with care, preferably with soft cloths in between to prevent scratches.
With diligence in maintenance and attentive care, your Berlinger Haus cookware will not only look as good as new but will also function with the same efficiency, letting you whip up culinary masterpieces for years to come. 🍳🥘👩🍳👨🍳
Join us on this exquisite journey:
For any support or inquiries, visit our:
- Temperature Regulation 🆒: