18-Piece Cookware Set Berlinger Haus BH/7145 Purple Eclipse Collection
This elegant 18-Piece Cookware Set Berlinger Haus BH/7145 from our Purple Eclipse Collection is made of forged aluminum thick wall body material and a 3-layer non-stick marble coating.
The high-quality materials used provide excellent thermal conductivity and allow the food to be cooked evenly on all sides. With the triple layer of the marble coating, the food won’t burn or stick. The ergonomic soft-touch handle offers a good grip and safe cooking as it does not get hot during cooking.
•• Material: forged aluminum
• 3 pcs smart lid
• STACKABLE – SPACE SAVING
• Deep frypan Ø24*6,5 cm 2,3L
• Frypan Ø28*5,2 cm 2,4L
• Casserole with lid Ø20*10,4 cm 2,5L
• Casserole with lid Ø24*11,8 cm 4,1L
• Casserole with lid Ø28*12,5 cm 6,1L
• 2 pcs black bakelite MATs
• 3 pcs kitchen tools (slotted turner, spaghetti ladle, soup ladle)
• Color: Purple Eclipse Collection
• Forged aluminium thick wall body material
• 3 layer non-stick marble coating
• Ergonomic Soft-touch handle
• T-glass lid with s/s knob and 18/10 s/s ring
• Turbo induction based
• Suitable for all type of hobs including Induction hob (Energy saving!)
• Efficiently and hygenically tools
• Elegant design
• Metallic outside color
• Can hanging on
• ECO friendly
PFOA, LEAD, Cadmium free
• Easy to clean (Made from efficiently and hygienically materials!)
All products from the Burgundy Noir collection are free from harmful substances as are PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free.
The cookware set is suitable for all hob types including induction hobs. The turbo induction bottom allows the food to be cooked with less energy and still achieving the same great results.
Following the care and cleaning instructions will ensure the longevity and durability of the product and you will enjoy its use for years to come.
Maintenance instructions before its first use:
Start by removing all labels, carefully wash and rinse the cookware with a mild detergent and water. Next, dry the cookware with a soft towel. Treat the coating with a little vegetable oil and wipe off the excess. This procedure preserves the effectiveness of the non-stick coating.
After cooking, leave the cookware to cool down to room temperature. Do not try to cool down by pouring cold water into the cookware.
Use a mild detergent and a soft scourer. Ideally, do not use abrasive cleaning products. We recommend hand washing as this will prolong the product’s life and will preserve the intensity of the color.
Do not use a metal scourer when washing or metal utensils for cooking to prevent damaging the non-stick coating.
There are no reviews yet.